- ADVERTISE
- BEGINNERS
- CONTACT
MORE SITES
HEALTH
DATING EXCHANGE

FORUMS INBOX OUTBOX RECENT POSTS CALENDER SEARCH HELP
Forum, community & messaging
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?   January 22, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
+  LondonSalsa
|-+  Salsa OUTSIDE London (beyond the M25)
| |-+  Clubs / Classes
| | |-+  BEGINNERS ARE SPECIAL TOO SALSA KIZOMBA & BACHATA@SALSATRICITY
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: BEGINNERS ARE SPECIAL TOO SALSA KIZOMBA & BACHATA@SALSATRICITY  (Read 229199 times)
calmheather
Salsa god ...

View Profile
Re: BEGINNERS ARE SPECIAL TOO SALSA KIZOMBA & BACHATA@SALSATRICITY
« Reply #280 on: Yesterday at 02:28:11 PM »

✰✰ SALSA ✰✰ KIZOMBA ✰✰ BACHATA ✰✰ SALSATRICITY ✰✰

Folk say we are the best place to dance on a Saturday night...why not find out for yourself....SALSATRICITY 8 years of exceptional quality dancing ... it's what Saturday's are made for

Happy Happy New Year from all at Salsatricity and thank you to everyone who adds so much positivity to the dance world xxx

Salsatricity would like to wish you a happy New Year
 JANUARY 6 AND ALL FIRST OF MONTH SALSATRICITY SATURDAY PLUS EASTER SATURDAY
CLUB DE HAVE AL10 9EU

except feb 3 and august 4..please check the website

☆☆•*¨*•.¸ ☆☆¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆
♫ ♪ SALSATRICITY ♫ ♪
☆☆•*¨*•. ¸¸☆☆¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆

WHEN ONE ROOM
7.45-1am
★ 8-8.45 BACHATA
★ 8.45- 9.20 KIZOMBA
★ 9.20- 10.00 SALSA
Salsa Kizomba and Bachata Classes Club/Party

USUAL SATURDAY CLASSES
7.45-1am
★ 8-8.45 BACHATA
★ 8.45- 9.20 KIZOMBA  CHA CHA/MERENGUE
★ 9.20- 10.00 SALSA IMP KIZOMBA

SALSATRICITY N20 9EZ When you go out dancing what do you look for?...great music?...solid teaching...wooden dance floor? friendly dancing folk?...me too which is why i can Guarentee it every Saturday every Week at Salsatricity...
✰✰ SALSA ✰✰ KIZOMBA ✰✰ BACHATA ✰✰ SALSATRICITY ✰✰

Salsatricity & Smile https://www.facebook.com/calmheather/media_set?set=a.10154980383246945.1073742520.712681944&type=3

QUOTES FROM SOME OF YOUR EMAILS:
“Fantastic advanced salsa class & music..very satisfying.”

Hi Heather, Saturday was simply great! Your club is brilliant and has the perfect atmosphere and decor for salsa. I will definitely come back!

“we had a lovely evening, lots of nice people and atmosphere.Thanks,”

“Thanks for the hospitality – You have a lovely crowd of friendly dancers. I also enjoyed our dance. Hopefully again soon”

“What a lovely email. I have to say that even on my first visit to your club you made me feel so very welcome which helped me make up my mind to restart my dancing with you.
On my last visit I opted to go into your improver’s class but changed my mind at the last minute and went into the intermediates. I learnt loads in the process and realised how rusty I have become. Just getting the feedback of relaxing more and to watch your partner’s hands made such a big difference.
That night I was absolutely shattered and had to leave early, but I will be back soon.
So Heather I just wanted to thankyou again for being such a warm and beautiful spirit. I’ve certainly found my salsa heaven.”

“I’ll definitely try and come out to one of your venues soon. You have a really good atmosphere going at your place.”
Michael wrote:“great night and when the next one.xx”

“Hi Heather, look forward to palenke . Was a fun night as usual.xxx”

“Had a great time with the beginner you learn so much taking on the other role..! Then had some amazing dances – there were some brilliant dancers there on Saturday, lots of fun!”

D.j. wrote:”thank-you, really enjoyable night )
as I said last-night, congratulations on building such a successful night so quickly! xx”

“I have just seen your website and Facebook pages and your club sounds really good. I am looking forward to trying it out on Saturday”

What an absolutely brilliant night last night, I danced all night, Coco Express were fantastic again, and you are always the best hostess!!! xxxxx”

“Salsa Heaven”…I like that!!! Hope you have all found yours…I love working with my team and seeing you all every week…I have found mine!!

N209ez but wherever the venue let’s dance xx SALSATRICITY 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽Where so many started their Salsa Kizomba Bachata journeys 💃🏽😄💃🏽here every Saturday for lessons and club party This week Julian Duke and the team
SALSATRICITY & 😄
N20 9Ez unless stated
💃🏽January 20 Julian Duke
💃🏽January 27 Burns night Steevo
💃🏽February 3 venue HUTTONHALL TBC AL10 9AB Joe
💃🏽February 10 ❤️❤️❤️Valentine party
💃🏽February 17
💃🏽February 24
💃🏽March 3 Club de Hav AL109EU Joe
💃🏽March 10
💃🏽March 17
💃🏽March 24
💃🏽March 31 Easter special Club De Hav AL10 9 EU
💃🏽April 5 Club De Hav AL10 9EU
Always lovely to see you
CLASSES
★ 8-8.45 BACHATA 3 levels
★ 8.45- 9.20 KIZOMBA 3 levels CHA CHA/MERENGUE
★ 9.20- 10.00 SALSA 4 levels IMP KIZOMBA

https://www.facebook.com/calmheather/media_set?set=a.10154995231321945.1073742521.712681944&type=3&pnref=story
www.salsatricity.com
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous   next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length